- New General Hospital Construction
- Ground Stabilization Work on Reclaimed Land for a New Airport Runway
- Bendemeer Station Contract C933
- Blessberg Railway Tunnel
- Truck Wash Water
- Holcim Cement Plant
- Storm Flood Gate "Maeslantkering"
- Marina Barrage
- Waterscapes in Luxurious Condominium
- Subway Construction in Vienna
- "Red River Bridge (Thanh Tri Bridge)" Construction Project
- Kandawgyi Nature Park
- HarbourFront Mall
- ICE (InterCity Express) Project
|Discharge Bore(mm)||50 - 150|
|Motor Output(kW)||1.5 - 15|
The KTZ-series is a submersible three-phase cast iron high head heavy-duty drainage pump. The cast iron body with high-chromium cast iron impeller enables it to withstand demanding conditions found in construction, aggregate and mining applications. The top discharge, side flow design assures efficient motor cooling even when it operates with its motor exposed to air. The slim design allows the pump to be placed in a confined space. The discharge direction is selectable between vertical and inclined, which prevents folding or bending of the discharge hose. The pump with 7.5 to 15kW motor incorporates seal pressure relief ports that prevent the pumping pressure from applying to the shaft seal.
REGISTRATION OF DESIGN
Tsurumi KTZ-series has been registered of the design around the world (including the EU, the U.S. and China).
The right on the design shall be granted under the law of each country.